CVO Lethas is currently switching to a new administrative package
This may cause some inconvenience to our secretariats.
Be assured: you can still ask for information or register for a course!
Are you already following a course? Ask your teacher for more information.
Are you a new student? We will contact you by mail or phone.
We will do our utmost to help you as quickly as possible.
So many reasons to choose CVO Lethas!
Build a future with Lethas
courses tailored to your needs
- Learn Dutch, French or English at your level and at different times: in the mornings, afternoons or evenings, on site or remote
- Take a fast course (80 hours), a standard course (120 hours) or an extended course (180 hours)
- Looking for a job through VDAB? Learn Dutch quickly and take an intensive course
- Would you like to learn at your own pace and follow your own interests? The courses of Team Open Class might just be the thing for you!
- Would you rather learn in a larger group, with various teachers and many different ways of teaching? Choose Team Workers!
- Don’t have a degree in secondary education yet? Get it and give yourself a second chance
lots of opportunities to practice
- Join our free Dutch, French or English conversation groups, at school or remote
- Use our interactive tools and practice Dutch, French or English at home or on the go
- Take an extra Dutch course on engaging topics
- Choose a language internship and practice Dutch while doing voluntary work
maximum help along the way
- Are you looking for a job? Do you need an equivalence of your degree? A counsellor will guide you
- Our speech therapists help improve your pronunciation
an enthusiastic, supportive team
- Our school has a warm and personal vibe: your teacher will consider your history, degree, wishes and ambitions
- All courses are rich in communication and practice
- Your progress will be monitored throughout
- New teachers get thorough coaching during their first years
- All teachers receive extra training, to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in education