Do you have any plans for September?
Enroll for a course of Dutch, French, English or ICT
and make sure your seat is guaranteed.
Or follow an information session about Tweedekansonderwijs
and get your degree of secondary school next year!
Build a future with Lethas
courses tailored to your needs
- Learn Dutch, French or English at your level and at different times: in the mornings, afternoons or evenings
- Take a fast course (80 hours), a standard course (120 hours) or an extended course (180 hours)
- Looking for a job through VDAB? Learn Dutch quickly and take an intensive course
- No time to take classes at set times? Opt for an Open Class and come to class when it’s convenient for you!
- Would you rather learn in a larger group, with various teachers and many different ways of teaching? Choose Team Workers!
- Don’t have a degree in secondary education yet? Give yourself a second chance in Tweedekansonderwijs
lots of opportunities to practice
- Join our free Dutch, French or English conversation groups, at school or remote
- Use our interactive tools and practice Dutch, French or English at home or on the go
- Take an extra Dutch course on engaging topics
- Choose a language internship and practice Dutch while doing voluntary work
maximum help along the way
- Are you looking for a job? Do you need an equivalence of your degree? A counsellor will guide you
- Our speech therapists help improve your pronunciation
an enthusiastic, supportive team
- Our school has a warm and personal vibe: your teacher will consider your history, degree, wishes and ambitions
- All courses are rich in communication and practice
- Your progress will be monitored throughout
- New teachers get thorough coaching during their first years
- All teachers receive extra training, to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in education