Sign up for a Dutch, French, English or ICT course. Or Start with Tweedekansonderwijs. Choose between classes on site or remote.
Check our opening hours and drop by today!
Courses in class?
- all courses are at school
- you wear a mask at all times: in class and in the corridors
- you can sit at a table next to other students
- you don’t have to keep distance
- your teacher will make sure that the classroom is well ventilated and he/she also wears a mask
Build a future with Lethas
courses tailored to your needs
- Learn Dutch, French or English at your level and at different times: in the mornings, afternoons or evenings, on site or remote
- Take a fast course (80 hours), a standard course (120 hours) or an extended course (180 hours)
- Looking for a job through VDAB? Learn Dutch quickly and take an intensive course
- Would you like to learn at your own pace and follow your own interests? The courses of Team Open Class might just be the thing for you!
- Would you rather learn in a larger group, with various teachers and many different ways of teaching? Choose Team Workers!
- Don’t have a degree in secondary education yet? Give yourself a second chance in Tweedekansonderwijs
lots of opportunities to practice
- Join our free Dutch, French or English conversation groups, at school or remote
- Use our interactive tools and practice Dutch, French or English at home or on the go
- Take an extra Dutch course on engaging topics
- Choose a language internship and practice Dutch while doing voluntary work
maximum help along the way
- Are you looking for a job? Do you need an equivalence of your degree? A counsellor will guide you
- Our speech therapists help improve your pronunciation
an enthusiastic, supportive team
- Our school has a warm and personal vibe: your teacher will consider your history, degree, wishes and ambitions
- All courses are rich in communication and practice
- Your progress will be monitored throughout
- New teachers get thorough coaching during their first years
- All teachers receive extra training, to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in education